Monday 12 September 2016

Just a couple of interesting things I found on the web the past week.

Interested in a weekend of traditional crafts (leather craft, blacksmithing, natural dyes, rope making) nature skills this looks like a great event and makes me wish I lived closer although with Peanut due in 3 weeks I am not sure I would have made it this year.

This short clip of a family who live off grid in Canada caught my eye.

This article is a little concerning to say the least but I am not really surprised.

And this is a new to me blog I am enjoying reading.

Hope your week is off to a great start.


1 comment:

  1. Eeek only 3 weeks to go!
    Seems to have flown by from my end, but I bet you are not feeling that way.
    You will probably have your baby while we are away on holidays and not near computers, so I will wish you all the best in anticipation of the joyous event!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment