Tuesday 18 October 2016

The Baby Post

A big thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post I have not had time to reply as we are mid packing and moving out of the old house and life is just a little busy.  But I thought I would share these with you.
We were very lucky to have the lovely Kathy from Our Simple and Meaningful Life come to the hospital the day after Kingsley arrived and take some photos for us of those first precious moments of our new little family.

These are just a few of the amazing shots she took.











23 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Everyone looks so happy and blissful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona for the kind words. He is so adorable and I'm so happy for you both. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Kathy! I love his face in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pics...well done Kathy...the black and white of hubby and kingsley is truly beautiful. Enjoy these precious memories. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is absolutely beautiful Fiona! The biggest congratulations to you both xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment