Friday 17 October 2014

Things That Make Me Smile

Over the last week all of my hippeastrums beside the driveway have burst into flower.  The whole patch was planted from bulbs that Hubby picked up from a job where they were being thrown out. Their loss our gain.
Although they only flower once a year they make me smile and add a burst of colour to the drive way.



They even make Jessie smile.  And looking at her made me smile.


Until she got distracted by something much more interesting.


This weekend is the classic car show I am the event director for and things are all on track.  We are praying for fine weather and a good turn out and i will share some photos next week.

What are you doing this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful as is Jessie. She looks so healthy. Good luck with the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers always make people feel great. I'm sure the car show will be great. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment