Friday 7 November 2014

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's Off to New Zealand We Go

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's Off to New Zealand We Go - well for a working holiday at least.

We are spending the next 2 weeks in NZ visiting friends and family and spending some more time at our property planting trees and making plans.

I hope to have time to blog a few times while we are there but it will depend on how wrapped up we get so I make no promises.

The main thing I am hoping for is weather like this time last year when I was there.

This was me last year - Check out the weather



3 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Looking froward to all the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you Fiona. Hope you have a safe and productive trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip, it will be exciting seeing your property again. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment