Tuesday 12 July 2011

Return from The Land of the Long White Cloud - NZ

Well Hello There.
I have been absent from blog land for the past few weeks as Hubby and I scooted off to New Zealand for some R & R with my family.
Over the next few days I will share with you some of what we got up to and having been doing in the few days we have been home.
For now however I am taking a bit of time to read back through your blogs and see what all of you have been up to and so far I must say that you all seem to have been very busy little bees.
I have seen Mosaics (VG), other Holidays (GBJ) and the wonderful Tour we are all getting with Mrs Bok as well as Sewing (FB)Cooking (JP&IC) and all things Green and Growing (BM) just to mention a few.
I got up early this morning to catch up on what everyone had been up to and to start getting a couple of posts ready for the week and this is the frosty morning that greeted me. 
Now this is nothing compared to the one we got while in NZ (pics to come later this week) but for 100km north of Brisbane this is fairly decent.

Frosty Paddocks

Newly Planted Quince Tree - Hopefully it's Tough
Frosty Quince
Lemon Popsicle
Well better go still more blogs to catch up on.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Fiona, Look forward to seeing some of your great Holiday Pics. I've never been to NZ.
    That Frost looks nasty, sure can do some damage around the place!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment