Monday 26 September 2011

A Crafty Weekend

Phew where did the weekend go?

This weekend was busy busy busy with jobs but I was able to squeeze in an afternoon of paper craft at my local scrap booking class.
We meet once a fortnight, sometimes more often for card making, scrap booking and other paper crafts.  This weekend we were making some lovely stitched cards.


Everyone getting crafty

Anne (who is also teaching me to crochet) doing the stitching

The completed card (sorry about the angle)
One of my next projects, other than making my Christmas cards is that I am going to make a garden Journal to record what I planted when and how it all panned out.  I am not sure when it will be done but hope fully soon so I can start tracking everything that is happening in the garden.

Does anyone else keep a garden journal?  What do you record?  How is it set out by month or season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment