Tuesday 31 May 2016

From The Web This Week

Life is really busy at the moment.  I have 2 University assignments due Friday which finishes up two subjects and then I have an exam on the 16/06 which wraps up the last subject I am doing.  I also have about 6 weeks of work left before I take long service leave followed by maternity leave and boy am I hanging out for that leave.

But I did find a few interesting reads this week when taking a break from all the study.

Most of us have heard of companion planting but what shouldn't we plant together?  Check this out
Incompatible plants 

Ever heard of Pemmican the survival superfood?

Retrofitting the suburbs from Milkwood Permaculture

Here is a great recipe for Peppermint Headache Salve

Sad report about the Barrier Reef

I am sure you are all aware of the big push to support dairy farmers and independent milk suppliers. The reality is that we all make a difference even when we just change what band we buy on one product.  Check out the thanks from Maleny Dairies which happens to be the milk we buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment